Friday, September 18, 2009

A Quick Update

1) I've joined up with a few other bloggers in one of those popular group blog things that are all the rage these days. It's called Trouble with Comics and you can follow my antics, plus those of a handful of much better writers as we wax poetic about all things comics.

2) Somebody recently said to me that they were sorry to hear that I'd given up on Shelf Life, my column about the first volume of Love & Rockets. Actually, nothing could be further from the truth; however, while I have stopped posting updates online for the time being (until I find a better host than blogger and get a little more organized), I am plowing ahead. In fact, I'm actually nearing the finish line, at which point I plan to start editing the whole thing for publication.

3) I also have a few reviews which will be appearing in print form very, very soon. Stay tuned.

4) Have I mentioned that you can read my comic, The Red Stiletto for free? That's right! Every day is Free Comic Book Day here at Unattended Baggage. The link's here (and on the sidebar), so please check it out and let me know what you think.

5) And finally, in addition to everything else, I am currently collaborating on a little sci-fi web comic with an artist which I hope will be debuting in early 2010. I don't want to say too much more at this point, but stay tuned for more info soon. I'm very excited to share this project with the world.

No comments: